Friday, January 22, 2016

Daytime Skincare Routine


Today, I want to just briefly write about my daytime skincare routine. Now this is my WINTER skincare, of course it changes as the seasons do, but since we're in the middle of January., lets get to it! :)

So first off, I always cleanse my skin in the morning (obvs) and the cleanser I am currently using is the OZ Naturals Ocean Mineral Cleanser! I just wrote my previous post on it and if you haven't read it yet, go check it and the brand out! :)

  1. After cleansing, I apply a serum. Here I have two options:
  • Borghese Cura Viso Brillante - which is a brightening serum
  •  Skin Food Gold Caviar Serum - firms and smooths skin while moisturizing and regenerating skin

I alternate between the two because I honestly really like both!

      2. Then Moisturizer, the most important part!



This stuff is supposed to plump your skin up and reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and clinical results say you'll see the difference in 4 weeks. Its made with awesome ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide, Arginine and Collagen - all these ingredients are great for your skin, plump it up, protect and regenerate and strengthen your skin. It hasn't been 4 weeks yet, but I'll let you know if I see differences! In the meantime... I really like this gel cream, being that it is gel makes it feel more hydrating on my skin as well and being a great humectant!

** great tip, mix a facial oil in with your moisturizer for an extra boost of moisture!!

      3. Finally, don't forget to give your lips some lovin'! I have 3 favorites lately!



These steps are essential, especially in the winter! You need to make sure you keep your skin moisturized, hydrated and humectified!
- Lips are the first to go, make sure to apply lots of balm so they don't crack and chap!
- Make sure your face has moisture locked in

Stay warm and beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMB

The Shelf

Brand Backer