Saturday, October 19, 2013

#7 Trunk Shows

As I searched and googled and googled and searched for Trunk Shows, I came across a website called Moda Operandi. Moda Operandi has a ribbon with "trunk show" as a drop down and has all different designers such as Tanya Taylor, Giambattista Valli and Ellery, to name a few.
It lets you know you can preorder designer trunkshows and get exclusive access to next seasons collections if you sign up for this site. and also tells you when the sale is ending.

I clicked on Valentino Spring/Summer 2014. Beautiful! Amazing! Stunning spring pieces. (why can't I just be rich??) :(
And ending in two days!

Pictures from the runway are displayed and you can click on which on you like for a price. It gives you the option to view by look or by item.


look at that Tribal skirt!! its beautiful!
I like the fact that you see it how its worn on the runway and by a click on your screen you can order it! It's an interesting concept. and i'm sure it would be even cooler in person at a trunk show event. hopefully at least once in my life I'll have the chance to go to one! (And afford it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMB

The Shelf

Brand Backer