Wednesday, October 23, 2013

#8 Lookbooks

Upon searching for lookbooks, I came across Rag & Bone's Resort 13 Lookbook on shopbop.com

 
 
 
The beauty of Lookbooks Is that it shows the garments being worn and how they can be work or paired with other pieces. you get to see how the whole look fits together.
Rag & Bone's Lookbook has all bright colors and florals and it shows you 4 ways of wearing that seasons florals!
 
I like that it shows you how to wear florals because some women may not know how to pair the print or may feel weird wearing it so its a good idea to let the customer see how a bright vibrant print can be worn!
unfortunately this Lookbook was quite short, but it was filled with lots of color and pieces none the less.
Looknooks are fun and chic, full of colors and outfits and can make a poor shmuck's life easier!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Ariana, I am OBSESSED with Rag and Bone and their look book is so amazing!! I'm so glad you found their look book, it's so creative and inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rag and Bone too! I usually am not a fan of brands as simple as theirs so I am so excited to see all of this color finally. I think their clothes always look better on, so it is important for the customer to see it merchandised on a mannequin like you said!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I love this lookbook! Rag and Bone is usually not one of my faves, but I love every look that you show in the post. The colors are brilliant and the styling is amazing. These are great looks that will be perfect for next spring/summer! This gets me excited and now I just want to shop! :) ah! I do agree with you and I like seeing the outfits on a model so that I know exactly how to pair some difficult, bold pieces! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Rag and Bone, I'm glad you choose to write about them. The looks you chose to show really represented the style of Rag and Bone and I thought the Resort 13 look book was amazing!

    ReplyDelete

BMB

The Shelf

Brand Backer