Tuesday, September 3, 2013

#2 Key Item for Fall 2013

Fall is my favorite season of the year! I love that it is still warm but the wind is cooler and what I love most is the fashion. Fall fashion is the cutest and coziest, can't wait to go shopping!

Each season has a few key items; we will focus on the Fall.

This year's Fall 2013 Key Item that I personally love is the Asymmetrical Hemline.

Narciso Rodriguez NY Fall '13



I think it's sexy, you show a little bit more leg on one side and the look of it is cool. It gives your outfit a different style, rather than just wearing either a maxi skirt, a midi skirt or a mini skirt, you can wear them all at once!

If you go shopping, and I mean not high-end clothes, you can find this Key Item almost anywhere. I walked into a few of my favorite stores such as forever21, H&M, and Zara and I saw the Asymmetrical Hemline.


Forever21 Online
 
 
I will be gracing my closet with an asymmetrical hemline soon ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love this hemline! Definitely something I want to have in my closet for fall :)

    ReplyDelete

BMB

The Shelf

Brand Backer