Wednesday, September 25, 2013

#5 : Color

Walking the streets of NYC and window shopping, I saw a lot of military inspired looks and a lot of plaid and grunge. The windows of the stores had a lot of red, deep olive green and  SO MUCH black!
I realize that I wear a lot of black (I've become such a New Yorker) so I always gravitate towards it, but turns out black and white is really in! As for color, it's mainly focused on reds and oranges.

 
 
The fashion forecasting services show that warm colors are really in this season (as opposed to cool colors; which I happen to love) and the warm colors are focusing mostly on red hues and orange hues!
 
In my opinion, I think the yellows and the magentas are really nice; I've never really liked red! but dark reds and red included in the plaid I can definitely dig!

2 comments:

  1. Thats funny that they forecasted such bright colors for fall... and since we are in NYC you know we wont see anything but black. I found similar colors, black, navy maroon.. all the colors that help you blend into nyc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orange...
    Its a color that is not seen often but I am glad to see that its in this color palette.

    ReplyDelete

BMB

The Shelf

Brand Backer